Bangalore, being the Silicon Valley of India, is one of the top MBA destinations of the country that opens a gateway to a plethora of entrepreneurial and job opportunities. These are some of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- Institute of Management, Christ University
- Department of Management Studies, IISc
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
- Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)
- Alliance School of Business
1) Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Ranked 2 among the top MBA institutes in India, IIM, Bengaluru is one of the most prestigious colleges established in 1973. Since the college is situated near many corporate houses, it gives an additional benefit of gaining practical experience along with classroom knowledge.
2) Institute of Management, Christ University
Established as Christ College in 1969, Christ University is known for its holistic education, academic discipline, and vibrant culture. This course is designed to build analytical skills, general awareness, and communication skills among students. It offers both PGDM and MBA programs in different specializations.
3) Department of Management Studies, IISc
This is one of the oldest colleges in Bangalore, established in 1947. It is one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore that offers business analytics and technology management training. It offers a Master of Management degree, and candidates with B.E or B.Tech are eligible for the course.
4) Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
Situated in Electronic City, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was established in 2008. It is one of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore that mainly focuses on students' decision-making and analytical skills. They offer MBA and PGDM in different specializations.
5) Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)
Established in 1995, MSRIM is a major part of the Ramaiah group of institutions, which has become one of the best business schools in the city. The institution offers MBA as well as PGDM programs approved by AICTE and Govt of India.
6) Alliance School of Business
The institution is a division of Alliance University established in 2010 and is the first Indian institute to be accredited by International Accreditation Council for Business Education, USA. It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate Doctoral level programs in Commerce and Management.