Both Android and IOS had different ways of casting mobile screens on laptops.
Steps to Cast Android Mobile Screen on Laptop:
Firstly, make sure your laptop and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi, then follow the below steps to cast your android phone to your laptop.
- Go to the Setting option on your Laptop.
- Then click on the System option.
- Scroll down and select Projecting to this PC.
- You will see 3 options.
- Click on the first option and change it to Available Everywhere.
- Click on First Time Only in the second option.
- Omit the last option if you don't want to add any privacy pins.
- Now, take your Android phone and pull down the notification bar.
- Go to the Screen Cast option and approve it.
- You will see a pop-up search for connecting to new device.
- It will take some time to your laptop.
- You need to click on your laptop's name and give permission to cast your phone.
- Once its your laptop and phone are connected, you are ready to cast.
Steps to Cast IOS Mobile Screen on Laptop:
Connect your iPhone and laptop to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now download an app called AirServer on your laptop.
- Open the app and click on try to get 31-day free trial.
- Pull down the notification bar on your iPhone and tap on Screen Mirroring.
- You will find your laptop name.
- Click on the device name of your laptop; once it's connected, you are good to go.