You can easily check your Jio number via USSD code, SMS, MyJio App or Jio Customer Care.
- Via USSD Code
- Open your phone’s dialer and press *1#.
- You will be able to see your Jio number.
- By SMS
- Open the messaging app, type “MYPLAN” and send SMS to 199.
- You will instantly receive a message with your registered mobile number and account details.
- Using MyJio App
- Download the free MyJio app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- After downloading the app, log in to your MyJio account.
- Click the ‘Sign in with Sim’ option.
- Your mobile number can be seen on the Home screen in “My Account” section.
- By Calling Customer Care
- Dial 198 and select your language.
- Press the necessary button to contact the customer care executive.
- Ask your mobile number to the Jio customer care executive.
- The customer care executive will verify your details.
- After verification, the customer care executive will provide you the mobile number.
Fun Fact: The easiest way to know your Jio number is by calling on your family or friend’s number and asking them to share the number details with you.