The best job portals in India are Naukri, Linked In, Times Jobs, Shine, and Indeed.
- Naukri: Started in 1997, its now the best job portal in India because this portal is user-friendly, best search filters to find suitable jobs for everyone, and is easy to get in touch with genuine employers.
- Linked In: It’s not a typical job portal; it’s a popular professional networking site. Linkedin allows you to display your profile, making it easy for recruiters to reach out and directly hire you.
- Times Jobs: Managed by the Times Group, this portal has 25 million registered job seekers. The key feature of this portal is it has a dedicated section for government jobs, recommends most suitable jobs/ companies based on the candidate’s profile.
- Shine: Owned by HT Media Limited, this portal offers professional tips to job seekers. Shine’s key features are easy-to-navigate, advanced job search feature, job alert, company review, resume builder, hide resume feature, live chat support, etc.
- Indeed: A US-based job portal that is now popular in India. Indeed has the best search filter that is easy to narrow down job searches. This portal is user-friendly. We can not only search for jobs in Indeed but also check reviews and ratings of companies.